Daily Prompt: Waiting
- “Waiting for Godot” (courtesy of Samual Beckett) an enigmatic play.
- Waiting for the next train after I missed one by one second.
- Waiting in line which I quite like because I can listen to a recorded book without interruption.
- Waiting for a parent to take that last breath.
- Waiting for inspiration.
- Waiting for the child to dress
- Waiting for the birth of a baby
- Waiting all alone by the telephone for HIM or HER to call.
- Waiting for the right wave.
Waiting comes in two flavors: killing time, and right timing.
Killing time feels as if I am parked in stasis.
Right timing is focusing thought and energy while restraining action until the action aligns with the purpose.